BOO!
Hey all! I did encounter something, which I find it hilarious and at the same time, dangerous!
Have you ever board a bus where the driver fall asleep while on his journey? If you did not, I say good for you, but if you did. =) You will know how I felt at that point of time.
I was actually standing beside the driver where he literally fall asleep while waiting for the traffic light to change. OMG! My mind was in a blank when I was the ONLY ONE who saw this problem. I really don't know what to do, so I decided to text girl, anddddd I actually accidentally jerked the driver arm with mine while reaching for my phone in my pocket.... And he woke up! Hahahs. So, I have to thank girl for this huh? =)
Stupid situation! I won't want to encounter a similar cases next time round! I pray...
Sent girl home. =)
(go)
Have you ever board a bus where the driver fall asleep while on his journey? If you did not, I say good for you, but if you did. =) You will know how I felt at that point of time.
I was actually standing beside the driver where he literally fall asleep while waiting for the traffic light to change. OMG! My mind was in a blank when I was the ONLY ONE who saw this problem. I really don't know what to do, so I decided to text girl, anddddd I actually accidentally jerked the driver arm with mine while reaching for my phone in my pocket.... And he woke up! Hahahs. So, I have to thank girl for this huh? =)
Stupid situation! I won't want to encounter a similar cases next time round! I pray...
Sent girl home. =)
(go)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home